Upgrade your Face Mask with an Australian Made P2 Respirator that combines comfort with certified protection.
- These P2 Face Masks come individually wrapped in a box of 25 – works out at $2.40 per mask!
- Tested, Certified and Approved to Australian Standards – AS/NZS 1716:2012
- CertMark International Certified Product – CMI Certified: TT10061
- Registered with Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods – ARTG 352290
- Disposable – designed for single use for maximum protection
- 4-layer design has greater than 98% particle filtration efficiency
- Provides protections from dust, fumes, mists, vapours and more
- Click here for Specification Sheet
How to Use
After washing hands, remove mask from packaging
Press mask against face and place earloops over ears
Push nose guard securely down for a tight fit
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For single use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture. Dispose used masks using gloves or plastic bags.
Safe Use Guidelines
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to ensure safe usage of your respirator of P2 masks.
- Wash your hands after you remove your mask.
- Use a new disposable mask every time you head out.
- Make sure the mask is snug in place and is covering your nose and mouth properly.
- Remove the mask by touching the earloops rather than from the front part.
- Share a mask with anyone irrespective of your relationship with them.
- Touch the mask while you’re wearing it.
- Reuse the P2 mask after removing it.
- Let the mask sit on your neck or head after you’ve removed it.
- Wear a mask when doing activities that might make the mask wet, such as while swimming.